Horizontal temporary lifeline for 2 users
Reference : FA6000700
Temporary Lifeline with adjustable length from 2 to 20 mtr
Adjustable length from 2 to 20 mtr
Secures an operator throughout his travels.
Horizontal lifeline in 30 mm polyester webbing
Forked ends in order to:
- Either anchor to a structure without the need to add anchorage sling
- Or hang directly on adapted anchorage point.
Steel ratchet to put the system into tension after adjusting the required length.
Supplied with 2 steel screw-locking karabiners FA 50 101 17.
Provided with an inseparable bag for storing excess strap in use, then keep the system in his bag after use.
Tested for a use by 2 people.
Conforms to : Regulation (EU) 2016/425 Annex II using EN 795:2012, TS 16415:2013 Type C.
HS Code : 6307909899
To download the temporary lifeline instructions for use, see the Attachment tab
- EN 795:2012 Type C & TS 16415:2013 Type C
- Polyester webbing
- PPE / NO PPE
- No PPE
- length adjustable from 2 m to 20 m
- Provided with 2 steel screw-locking karabiners FA 50 101 17
- Product highlights
- inseparable storage bag for storing excess strap during use, tested for a use by 2 people simultaneously