NON FIRE Energy Absorbing webbing Lanyard 1m
Reference : FA3030510
Non Fire Energy Absorbing Webbing Lanyard 1m from the range FIRE FREE with straps which resist to splashes of molten metal
Non Fire Energy Absorbing Webbing Lanyard from the range FIRE FREE with straps which resist to splashes of molten metal
This energy absorbing webbing lanyard has been designed to offer a perfect solution for workers doing welding at height. We recommend its use for : shipbuilding, building steelwork, ...
- Energy Absorber in 44 mm wide webbing which reduces the impact of the fall less than 6 kN.
- Covered by a special tubular sleeve.
- 44 mm wide webbing lanyard
- Length : 1 metre
- Connectors : 1 steel screw-karabiner FA 50 101 17 and 1 steel scaffold hook FA 50 207 55
- HS Code : 63072090
Compliance - Complies with the standards EN 355:2002, ISO 9150:1988 and ISO 15025:2005.
- EN355 : 2002 and tested according requests of VG11 - 89-686-CEE, ISO9150 : 1988 and ISO15025 : 2005
- lanyard: aramide, absorber : polyester and polyamide; connectors : steel
- wide energy absorber 44mm, wide webbing lanyard 30mm, length of the set 1 mtr
- non fire fabric on absorber
- 1 steel scaffold hook, automatic locking opening 55mm, 1 steel screw-locking karabiner opening 17mm
Products same catégory